CIFF x KLINT
During the Copenhagen International Fashion Fair, we will be located on the Ground Floor, Blanc, Area F, Stall 012. We look forward to seeing you there from 9th to 11th August.
What is Klint?
We are a Danish skincare start-up that believes in the merger of art and beauty. Our products are made in Denmark with a focus on effectiveness, quality, and responsibility – and, of course, they have to look good too!
The Klint brand is created in collaboration with artists and has a mission to promote female artists. We believe that art and beauty go hand in hand, and our products reflect this philosophy. That's why all our products are designed by carefully curated artists whom we believe deserve much more attention for their craft.
For sales - Please reach out to:
Hans-Emil Kjær | CEO
firstname.lastname@example.org | +45 23 28 95 55
Emil Grimsgaard | CMO
email@example.com | +45 20 35 77 73
Elisabeth Eibye | Creative Director
firstname.lastname@example.org | +45 27 57 57 58
What's special about our products?
- We believe that both the ingredients we use and the ones we choose not to use are important decisions. We avoid over 1,300 ingredients (and counting) to support your skin and well-being.
- Our formulas contains a high concentration of vitamins, providing your skin with the care it deserve.
- All our products are based on high-quality ingredients with proven benefits to the skin. Our selection includes natural oils and extracts, as well as pure active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and AHAs.
- All our products are 100% Vegan.
- All products are made in our factory in Denmark.
However, we're more than just a skincare brand. We aim to blend art and skincare in our unique way by pairing curated artworks with high-quality skincare. We collaborate with skilled up-and-coming female artists, and our mission is to build a platform that shapes and promotes the next generation of artists. This approach is what we call the art of skincare.